SUNDAY PAINTER EXHIBITION
The Old School House Arts Centre
March 31 to
Opening Reception: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 7:00 PM
ARTIST: ______________________________ TELEPHONE: ____________________
SIZE (LXW) ___________________________ (Show the Outside Dimensions of the picture frame.)
PRICE: ___________________________ (If not for sale indicate "NFS")
Work must be in by on
The Artist warrants that he or she is not a professional artist
or craftsperson and has not sold more than three works of
art in 2011. The artist understands and agrees to follow and
be bound by the rules set out in the Call for Entry.
(Signature of Artist)
1. A panel of three qualified jurors will view all of the work submitted and will select, on the basis of artistic merit, the work to be included in the exhibition.
2. No professional artist or craftsperson of any kind is eligible.
3. The exhibition is restricted to two-dimensional paintings, drawings, and prints other than photographic prints. No one may submit more than three pieces.
4. All artwork must be framed, fitted with hanging wire and ready for exhibition, except that high school students need not frame their work provided it is ready to hang.
5. The length plus width (outside dimensions) of the work including picture frame shall not exceed 36 inches by 36 inches.
6. A non-refundable entry fee of $10 will be charged for each piece submitted, except that the fee for high school students will be waived.
Artwork must be delivered to TOSH between and on
8. The Jury will award ribbon awards in two categories: (a) high school students and (b) all the rest.
9. If you choose to offer your work for sale your price will be understood to include the frame. All sales are subject to a 40% selling commission to TOSH.